• Fellow anthem protester and Madden 18 Coins
  • So even though Benjamin believes Manziel is ready for an NFL return, he’s still a long way from someone actually offering him a contract. Colin Kaepernick still unsigned ‘frustrating’ to fellow 49ers protester Eli Harold | Madden 18 Coins.

Fellow anthem protester and 49ers linebacker Eli Harold told ESPN Wednesday he is disappointed former teammate Colin Kaepernick remains unsigned.”It’s frustrating,” said Harold, who last year kneeled with Kaepernick and safety Eric Reid during the national anthem. “It’s frustrating for me because I really think it has everything to do with the protest that he did. Some general managers and owners are scared to touch him simply because they’re scared to lose revenue, money.

We all know he’s better than some of these guys that went in free agency, but that’s neither here nor there. He’ll be signed by training camp, by the time training camp starts. But it’s frustrating.

“I really feel like the world took a step forward in seeing the protest, but it Buy Madden Mobile Coins shows you that we really, honestly, in the NFL, in the football realm, in the professional world, we didn’t take a step forward because he’s still not employed. I feel like it’s bigger than what he did, it’s bigger than football. … He’s a good quarterback. You go back and look at the numbers; he had a pretty good season for the games he played. So he’ll be signed

Giants co-owner John Mara says Colin Kaepernick brings ’emotional issue’ Kirstie Chiappelli “His spirits are very high,” Harold said. “We talked. I told him good luck with everything. That’s when he told me he will be signed. So I said, ‘Yeah, I have faith in you. You proved yourself last year.’

• 1 month ago

mtnba2k

Share Button

Recent Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

our blogs